The editorial staff of luxury.rehabs.com is comprised of addiction content experts from American Addiction Centers. Our editors and medical reviewers have over a decade of cumulative experience in medical content editing and have reviewed thousands of pages for accuracy and relevance. Our reviewers consistently monitor the latest research from SAMHSA, NIDA, and other reputable sources to provide our readers the most accurate content on the web.
Authored 10 Posts
- Problem Drinking Identified Among Upper-Class Women
- Is Miley Cyrus Really Singing About Cocaine and Ecstasy?
- ‘Molly’ Becoming a Larger Threat in FL and Across the Country
- Could Ritalin Help Treat Cocaine Addiction?
- Study Looks at Mother’s Drug Use and Treatment Effects on Children
- NY Senator Fights Stimulant Addiction and Abuse
- Ex-Bachelorette Talks Past Alcohol Abuse: Her 20-Bottles-of-Wine-a-Week Habit
- $527 Million Cocaine Bust: Stopped Before It Crossed US Borders
- FL Doctors Aren’t Using Prescription Drug Databases, Say Federal Officials
- 20 MLB Players Face Suspension Due to Doping, Says ESPN
Facts Speak Louder Than Words
Explore Treatment Options Now