Maria Gifford, B.A.
Maria has produced evidence-based consumer health content for the Mayo Clinic, the American Diabetes Association, the Arthritis Foundation, Time, Inc., Rodale, Everyday Health, UnitedHealth Group, and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. She has edited addiction and mental health content for Elements Behavioral Health and has authored a book on alcoholism for Harvard Health Publications.
Maria has a bachelor's degree in Journalism with a medical focus from the University of Wisconsin.
CredentialsBachelor of Arts in Journalism, University of Wisconsin
Edited 10 Posts
- Luxury Rehab Addiction Therapies
- Snorting Xanax: Side Effects and Dangers
- Snorting Meth: Side Effects and Dangers
- Snorting Cocaine: Side Effects and Dangers
- Snorting Heroin: Side Effects and Dangers
- Street Names and Nicknames for Alcohol
- Street Names and Nicknames for Methamphetamine
- Marijuana Withdrawal
- Mixing Meth With Other Drugs
- About Executive Drug Addiction Rehab